Facebook Ads Startegies ~
Although people debate about whether or not Facebook ads work, they can be used to generate revenue. However, the actual effectiveness of the ads varies depending on a number of factors. To help work Facebook ads into your marketing campaign, here are 3 tips for the best ways to use them:
1. Know What Your Ads Must Contain.
In order to succeed, your ads need:
• High relevance. When placing your ads, you have to make sure to place them somewhere that they have high relevance. If your ads appear in the wrong place, they are less likely to be clicked on. If the landing pages that your ads direct to also do not exactly match what people are searching for, you may not have many clicks.
• Strong call-to-actions. A call-to-action refers to compelling someone to take action at that precise moment. For people looking to place ads, the call-to-action should be to click the ad. Once the ad is clicked, you can then focus on getting the person to make a purchase. To best compel people to follow a call-to-action, you need to make it sound urgent, such as instructing people to click your ad “now” to take advantage of a deal.
• Value propositions. Companies have to give people a reason why to buy products or services online as opposed to through traditional brick-and-mortar establishments. One way that you can convince people to buy online is by offering a 365-day warranty on your products or have free shipping. If you can’t offer people a deal for buying online, they will simply go elsewhere.
• Distractions. The toughest challenge for businesses using Facebook ads is to gain attention from the users. After all, while on Facebook, you will most likely be engaging in your social life as opposed to shopping. Because of this fact, Facebook ads have to work harder to distract users socializing to entice them to shop instead.
2.Create Your Ads.
When creating your first ad, you have to first select the page that you want to promote. Under the “What would you like to do?” tab, you can choose:
• Promote Page Posts
• Get More Page Likes
• Advanced Options
Once your ads are created and sponsor stories selected, you will need to choose a specific audience to target. You can help narrow your target audience by working with “Location, Age and Gender” options. If your budget and bids are high enough, the estimated audience size will indicate the number of people you can potentially reach. However, the campaign will never spend more than what you indicate for your budget or more than the real cost for reaching your audience.
After everything is in place, you will need to test your ads to determine what will work best for you. By controlling the experiments, you can determine what ads will be best for helping you to achieve your goals.
3. Measure The Performance.
When you are running ads, it is important to monitor the progress to help determine if you are running a successful campaign. Under the “Ads Manager,” you will see various tabs to help you keep track of everything. For example, you can see the number of page “Likes” from your ads, receive in-depth reports, measure the audience engagement, and more.
Facebook ads do work, as long as you are willing to put the time and effort into them. With these 3 tips for the best ways to use them, you can help create a successful online marketing campaign. If you want to learn some more simple strategies to explode Facebook to create traffic and leads click here.